Thank you for showing an interest in contributing to Shutterstoppers. You are most welcome to submit posts related to digital photography — equipment reviews, tips, tutorials, techniques, DIYs, post production.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- Before submitting your article, if you are unsure whether your article is suitable for publishing in Shutterstoppers or not, let us know your idea by sending an excerpt from your article. We will get back to you if we think we can use it in Shutterstoppers.
- Try to illustrate your tips/tutorials — use pictures which make the post understand better. If you have any trouble doing it, do contact us and we will help you.
- The article you submit in Shutterstoppers has not been/will not be published anywhere else.
- You should have some level of experience/expertise on the tips/techniques you share. I.e. we don’t want to accept a product review from you if you have never used/tested it. So, write from your experience and be genuine.
- The post length should contain a minimum of 250-300 words. Also, avoid lengthy posts. However, if it’s un-avoidable, we would be publishing it in different parts.
If you can meet the above-mentioned points, we would love to publish your article in Shutterstoppers. If you contribute regularly, you would become an author of Shutterstoppers. We will give you a credit line and will include links of your online portfolios (Flickr, Facebook page, blog), websites etc.
How to submit a guest post?